Why Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney?
Quality Representation Throughout Colorado Springs for 15 Years
Following an arrest and charge for a criminal offense, it is essential that you retain the representation of an experienced and trusted defense attorney who will protect your rights and challenge any evidence that may be brought against you. When you work with my firm, you can be confident that your case is in good hands. I have more than 15 years of experience providing outstanding representation to my clients, and I may be able to help you as well. I am focused on getting my clients from point A to point B as easily as possible.
Why Hire My Firm?
- 15+ Years of Experience
- Free Consultations
- Award Winning Attorney
- Hundreds of Cases Handled
When you work with my firm, you will receive quality legal counsel that you can trust. I have extensive experience in trials and courtrooms. As a former prosecutor, I know what to expect from the prosecutors on your case and I work diligently to protect the rights of my clients. Unlike other firms, I take time to get to know each individual and his or her unique situation. I make sure everyone with whom I meet understands what to expect from the judicial system in regard to his or her case and all of the possible outcomes.
Awards & Designations
In addition to the exceptional work that I have provided to my clients, I hold various awards and designations that stand as a testament to the commitment that I provide my clients. These include:
- I am certified to administer Breathalyzer tests
- I teach law enforcement personnel and fellow lawyers on the subjects of criminal procedure and evidence
- During the 4-year period of 1999-2003 I prosecuted more felony cases than any other prosecutor practicing in the El Paso County District Attorney's Office
I am a former Board Chair of, and Captain's Award winner from,
Safe Passage, the Children's Advocacy Center of the Pikes Peak Region
- I have been named Professional of the Year by the Association of Retarded Citizens (ARC) of the Pikes Peak Region
- I am a member of the Colorado Bar Association, El Paso County Bar Association, and Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- I have been admitted to practice law in the United States District Court, District of Colorado since2005
- In January, 2014, I was named one of three Top DUI (Driving Under the Influence Attorneys) in a survey of judges and my peers, as reported in Colorado Springs Style Magazine.
Start Working with Geoff Heim, Attorney, LLC
Are you interested in learning more about your rights and how working with Geoff Heim, Attorney, LLC can help you? Now is the time to act! I encourage individuals to obtain the representation of my firm as soon as possible and work with a highly experienced legal professional. I stand ready to aggressively protect the rights of my clients and pursue the best possible outcome for every case.
For more information on how Geoff Heim, Attorney, LLC can help you, contact my firm today! You can get started by completing a free case evaluation form now.